Experienced Private Client Paralegal or NQ Solicitor
Due to continued growth and increasing demand for our services, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious and experienced paralegal to join our Private Client team at our multi-award-winning firm. The role will also be suitable for a NQ solicitor with experience in a private client.
We as an organisation are naturally agile, we operate as a firm rather than individual offices and so we are looking to recruit an individual to operate across our network of offices in Liverpool, Warrington, Runcorn and Maghull as we are flexible as to location. The role also includes the flexibility of working from home.
Who are we?
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been at our client's side since 1821, helping thousands of people navigate the difficult times in their lives, putting our client at the forefront of the service that we provide.
We are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire, and the surrounding areas. Service is key to our success and so caring, compassionate client focused applicants are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of successful candidate: -
We are looking for a dynamic individual with networking skills to drive and support growth throughout our network of offices, supported by our business development and marketing teams to run and support a case load of Wills, LPA's and Probate. The role will be ideal for an individual with a growth mindset.
The successful candidate will have experience in Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Experience in Court of Protection and Property is preferred but not essential.
You will be working in a supportive team of Solicitors and Trainee Solicitors. We strongly believe that collaboration and team work is the best method of developing modern best practices.
Progressing matters on behalf of clients with emphasis on client care, customer service and providing a high level of client satisfaction is at the forefront of what we do here at Bell Lamb & Joynson.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors?
- Bell Lamb & Joynson were established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement, progression and training within the firm. The majority of partners over the years have started as trainee's within the firm and 66% of the current partners were trainee solicitors within the firm.
- We are market leading in terms of the technology we deploy and have been paper free across the firm for a number of years.
- We are the number 1 rated firm locally on review solicitors for the services we provide and are highly rated nationally.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- We are part of LawNet. A national network of over 70 SME law firms which means we have resources and support beyond our size and geographical locations.
- Supportive and friendly culture. Following our 2oo year anniversary we are focused our people and culture being front and centre with a strong people before profit philosophy.
- The firm is multi-award winning and highly regarded.
- We pay competitive salaries and believe strongly in a sustainable work life balance - remembering that even though we are dealing with serious matters and individuals in difficult circumstances its important to have fun with our colleagues.
- Individual and Team performance incentives
- Discounted legal services for colleagues, friends and family.
- Agile and flexible working - we have had colleagues working from home well before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Death in Service Benefit
- Pension Plan
- Up to 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing and support. Additional rewards and team building opportunities if department targets are met.
- Salary for this role is competitive and is dependant upon qualification and experience.
To Apply please complete the following online application form here.
Or Scan the QR Code to begin the application.