Jobs with Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors – Liverpool, Runcorn & Warrington
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been at our client's side since 1821, helping thousands of people navigate the difficult times in their lives, putting the client front and centre of the service that we provide. We are award winning and one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire, yet with national reach for many of the services that we provide. Service is key to our success so client focused individuals would enjoy working within this growing team.
Runcorn, following the opening of the new Mersey gateway bridge has excellent transport links with Merseyside and Cheshire. Our Runcorn office is a modern office space located in the shopping City with free parking and a large selection of shopping and leisure facilities upon its doorstep and has a large footfall. Our Liverpool office is based in near to Aintree the home of the Grand National and is a long-established office (over 40 years) and has free on street parking and is a 2-minute walk from Orrell Park train station on the Northern Line a few stops from Liverpool City Centre. Our Warrington office is the town centre within walking distance of all the local amenities with excellent accessibility for clients. Bell Lamb & Joynson utilises modern saas cloud-based systems and shares back-office support across our office network.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson?
- Bell Lamb & Joynson were established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement, progression and training within the firm. The majority of partners over the years have started as trainee's within the firm and 66% of the current partners were trainee solicitors within the firm.
- We are market leading in terms of the technology we deploy and have been paper free across the firm for a number of years.
- We are the number 1 rated firm locally on review solicitors for the services we provide and are highly rated nationally.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- Supportive and friendly culture. For our 2oo year anniversary we are putting our people and culture front and centre.
- The firm is award winning and highly regarded.
- We pay competitive salaries and believe strongly in a sustainable work life balance - remembering that even though we are dealing with serious matters and individuals in difficult circumstances its important to have fun with our colleagues.
- Staff Rewards and recognition – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing, confidential counselling and support.
- Individual and Team performance incentives
- Discounted legal services for colleagues, friends and family.
- Agile and flexible working - we have had colleagues working from home well before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Death in Service Benefit
- Pension Plan
- Up to 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
We annually award training contracts via an internal recruitment process as part of our defined career progression. We regularly recruit for roles that will lead to the opportunity for training contracts.
We are recruiting for the following roles within our teams:-
We do take speculative applications and will notify such applicants if any suitable roles become available.
To make a speculative application please complete the following online application form here.
Or Scan the QR Code to begin the application.