Family Law Fee Earner – Private Client
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our family team. We as a firm are naturally agile, we operate as a firm rather than individual offices and so we are looking to recruit an individual to operate across our office network. We have invested in market leading technology which allows for such a dynamic approach. We are flexible as to where the generic permanent location will be but the role includes working from home which most of our team have been seamlessly doing since the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been at our client's side since 1821, helping thousands of people navigate the difficult times in their lives, putting the client front and centre of the service that we provide. We are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire, and the surrounding areas. Service is key to our success so client focused individuals would enjoy working within this growing team.
Runcorn, following the opening of the new Mersey gateway bridge has excellent transport links with Merseyside and Cheshire. Our Runcorn office is located in the shopping City with free parking and a large selection of shopping and leisure facilities upon its doorstep and has a large footfall. Our Liverpool office is based in near to Aintree the home of the Grand National and is a long-established office (over 40 years) and has free on street parking and is a 2-minute walk from Orrell Park train station on the Northern Line a few stops from Liverpool City Centre. Our Warrington office is the town centre within walking distance of all the local amenities with excellent accessibility for clients. Bell Lamb & Joynson utilises modern saas cloud-based systems and shares back-office support across our office network.
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Family fee earner to work within our Private Law team dealing with all areas of private family law, to include divorce and separation, child arrangements, finance and property and domestic abuse Injunctions
This role is an excellent career progression opportunity within a dynamic law firm.
We are looking for an ambitious person who is enthusiastic about their area of law, effective at business development, and has excellent interpersonal and team skills.
You must be able to manage your own caseload with minimum supervision and be prepared to develop the case load further through networking and links with local sources.
- Manage a varied case load of Private Law Family matters
- Experience of Family Legal Aid and be able to identify when it may be available to our clients.
- Working as a part of the team to provide support and assistance as we strongly believe in collaboration and developing modern best practices.
- To help develop and grow the department. We are undergoing a period of sustained growth across all the firm’s departments despite the pandemic and have aggressive plans for continued growth.
- Progressing matters on behalf of clients with emphasis on client care and providing a high level of client satisfaction.
Being able to work under pressure and in a target driven environment.
The role requires the following: -
- Relevant experience in manging a private family law case load from instruction to completion.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in person, by email and by phone.
- Computer literate with relevant experience in Microsoft office and software as a service cloud application and working in a paperless environment and collaborating with clients online.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team and contribute positively to department targets.
- Ability to represent the firm as we regularly get asked to contribute to legal events and contribute to the development of software applications.
- Ability to work closely with our business development team.
- Ambition to progress. Bell Lamb & Joynson strongly believe in the development and training of staff.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors?
- Bell Lamb & Joynson were established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside. This year marks our 200th Anniversary.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement and training within the firm.
- We are market leading in terms of the technology we deploy.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- Supportive and friendly culture.
- The firm is award winning and specialises in Private Client Work.
- Salary range is dependent upon qualification and experience and all fee earners participate in the firms’ bonus structure.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing and support.
Additional rewards and team building opportunities if department targets are met.
To Apply please complete the following online application form here.
Or Scan the QR Code to begin the application.