Conveyancing Fee Earner
We are looking for a talented individual to join our award-winning conveyancing team. We as a firm are naturally agile and are happy to accommodate a member of the team into either our Liverpool or Runcorn office as the conveyancing team operate very much as a team irrespective of location. This includes working from home which we have been doing since before the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been at our client's side since 1821, helping thousands of people move home. We are one of the fastest growing traditional high street conveyancing firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire, and the surrounding areas. Service is key to our success so client focused individuals would enjoy working within this growing team.
Runcorn, following the opening of the new Mersey gateway bridge has excellent transport links with Merseyside and Cheshire. Our Runcorn office is located in the shopping City with free parking and a large selection of shopping and leisure facilities upon its doorstep and has a large footfall. Our Liverpool office is based in near to Aintree the home of the Grand National and is a long established office (over 40 years) and has free on street parking and is a 2-minute walk from Orrell Park train station on the Northern Line a few stops from Liverpool City Centre. Bell Lamb & Joynson utilises modern saas cloud-based systems and shares back office support across our office network.
Note that in the current environment there will be some working from home required.
- Manage a case load of approximately 30-40 matters a month with assistance.
- On a day to day basis, this role will consist of dealing with a caseload of the sales and purchase of Residential Property from initiation to completion. The role will also include handling a caseload of both Leasehold and Freehold Property, New build and Re-mortgages.
- The Ideal Residential Conveyancer will ideally have a minimum of 2 years PQE but the firm will consider candidates who have relevant fee earning experience and the ability to manage the case load in question with the support of the departmental team.
- Dealing with searches and the land registry via integrated case management software.
- Progressing matters on behalf of clients with emphasis on client care and providing a high level of client satisfaction.
- Being able to work under pressure and in a target driven environment.
The role requires the following: -
- Relevant experience in conveyancing.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in person, by email and by phone.
- Computer literate with relevant experience in Microsoft office and software as a service cloud application.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team and contribute positively to department targets.
- Ambition to progress. BLJ strongly believe in the development and training of staff.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors?
- Bell Lamb & Joynson were established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement and training within the firm. We are market leading in terms of the technology we deploy.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Our conveyancing department is award winning.
- Salary range is dependent upon qualification and experience and all fee earners participate in the firms bonus structure.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing and support. Additional rewards and team building opportunities if department targets are met.
To apply, please send CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org