Conveyancing Fee Earner Runcorn Office
We are looking for a talented individual to join our conveyancing team in Runcorn.
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been helped thousands of people move home having been established since 1821 and we are one of the fastest growing traditional high street conveyancing firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire and the surrounding areas. Due to continued organic growth we are looking to add a conveyancing fee earner to our team in the Runcorn office.
Runcorn, following the opening of the new Mersey gateway bridge has excellent transport links with Merseyside and Cheshire. Our Runcorn office is located in the shopping City with free parking and a large selection of shopping and leisure facilities upon its doorstep and has a large footfall. BLJ utilises modern SaaS cloud-based systems and shares back office support across our office network.
- Manage a case load of approximately 30-35 new matters a month.
- On a day to day basis, this role will consist of dealing with a caseload of the sales and purchase of Residential Property from initiation to completion. The role will also include handling a caseload of both Leasehold and Freehold Property, New build and Re-mortgages.
- The Ideal Residential Conveyancer will ideally have a minimum of 2 years PQE but the firm will consider candidates who have relevant fee earning experience and the ability to manage the case load in question with the support of the departmental team.
- Dealing with searches and the land registry via integrated case management software.
- Progressing matters on behalf of clients with emphasis on client care and providing a high level of client satisfaction.
- Being able to work under pressure and in a target driven environment.
- The role requires the following: –
- Relevant experience in conveyancing.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in person, by email and by phone.
- Computer literate with relevant experience in Microsoft office and software as a service cloud applications.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team and contribute positively to department targets.
- Ambition to progress. BLJ strongly believe in the development and training of staff.
- An ability/desire to network and promote the firm and engage in its marketing and networking strategies.
Why Work for BLJ Solicitors?
- BLJ was established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in IT and invests in its staff with clear opportunities for advancement and training within the firm.
- BLJ are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- Competitive Salary and target based bonuses.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping and free services such as mobile phone insurance. Additional rewards and team building opportunities if department targets are met.
Salary is commensurate with experience/skills/Qualifications in this area of law but with a range of £25,000 to £35,000.
To apply please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday the 14th of June 2019 5 p.m.