We have a team of vastly experienced family law solicitors dealing with all aspects of family law. We are supported by assistant solicitors, trainee solicitors, clerks and other support staff. We are all dedicated to ensuring that your family legal problems are dealt with as sensitively and as speedily as possible.
The areas we specialise in include:
- Separation of married couples, co-habiting couples and civil partners.
- Divorce of married couples and dissolution of civil partnerships.
- All aspects of financial dispute on separation or divorce, including emergency applications to protect assets.
- Pre-nuptial and separation agreements.
- Domestic violence and injunction proceedings.
- Private law matters concerning children – e.g residence, contact, specific issue, prohibited steps, parental responsibility guardianship.
- Public law matters concerning children – eg applications by Local Authorities for care orders, supervision orders, emergency protection orders, applications for contact to children who are in care – and representing parents or other carers at conferences and meetings with Social Services both before and after proceedings.
- Specialist mediation service both in relation to children and/or finances on relationship breakdown.
- Family wills and change of name.
- Cohabition agreements/advice about holding property for cohabiting couples.
We offer a specialist service in relation to all of the above areas across our office network in Liverpool, Runcorn and Warrington.
We have 5 specialist solicitors across our offices including 3 members of the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s CHILDREN’S PANEL and a RESOLUTION ACCREDITED SPECIALIST. We also have a specialist fully accredited FAMILY MEDIATOR.
We can also offer services for French and Welsh speaking Clients. We can also cater for clients with special needs and learning difficulties.
The firm continues to be Lexcel Accredited and holds a Legal Aid Agency franchise to deal with all aspects of family work. Legal Aid at all levels is available. Arrangements can be made for privately funded work to be paid by instalments and we offer simple and easy to mange fixed fees.
If you need confidential advice, assistance and/or representation in relation to any family law matter or mediation, we will do our utmost to offer the best service to conclude your matter as efficiently and speedily as possible. Please contact us either by phone or email for more information about our family law services and how we can help you.