We are looking for a talented individual to join our award-winning conveyancing team as a conveyancer in a support team role. We as a firm are naturally agile and are happy to accommodate a member of the team into either our Liverpool or Runcorn office as the conveyancing team operate very much as a team irrespective of location. This includes working from home which we have been doing since before the COVID-19 pandemic.
This role will suit an experienced residential conveyancer who does not want the ongoing responsibility of running a day to day caseload but will thrive in being part of a supportive culture and in a a strong close team.
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been at our client's side since 1821, helping thousands of people move home. We are one of the fastest growing traditional high street conveyancing firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire, and the surrounding areas. Service is key to our success so client focused individuals would enjoy working within this growing team.
Runcorn, following the opening of the new Mersey gateway bridge has excellent transport links with Merseyside and Cheshire. Our Runcorn office is located in the shopping City with free parking and a large selection of shopping and leisure facilities upon its doorstep and has a large footfall. Our Liverpool office is based in near to Aintree the home of the Grand National and is a long established office (over 40 years) and has free on street parking and is a 2-minute walk from Orrell Park train station on the Northern Line a few stops from Liverpool City Centre. Bell Lamb & Joynson utilises modern saas cloud-based systems and shares back office support across our office network.
- Provide annual leave cover for the conveyancers in the team.
- When not providing leave cover assist the team with capacity within the department by title checking - we use hyper-automation and market leading software to assist in this process.
- Using market leading software with full direct integrations from our case management with Land Registry. HMRC, LMS, searches and the like.
- Progressing matters on behalf of clients with emphasis on client care and providing a high level of client satisfaction.
- Being able to work under pressure in a supportive and highly regarded conveyancing team.
The role requires the following: -
- Relevant experience in conveyancing - Ideally minimum 2 years PQE but we will consider applications from experienced conveyancers who can demonstrate competency for the role.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in person, by email and by phone.
- Computer literate with relevant experience in Microsoft office and software as a service cloud application.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team and contribute positively to department targets.
- Ambition to progress. Bell Lamb & Joynson are strong advocates in colleague engagement in the development and progression of our people.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors?
- Bell Lamb & Joynson were established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement and training within the firm. We are market leading in terms of the technology we deploy.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Our conveyancing department is award winning.
- Salary range £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience and qualification.
- Up to 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing and support. Additional rewards and team building opportunities if department targets are met.
To Apply please complete the following online application form here.
Or Scan the QR Code to begin the application.
Closing date for applications is 5p.m. on Friday the 22nd of April 2022.