Customer Service Representative
We are growing our presence in Warrington - Join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
Due to the expansion of Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our rapidly growing team in our soon to be refurbished office in Warrington as a Customer Service Representative. We are looking to recruit with a start of the 2nd of January 2024.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the face of our award-winning team in our refurbished office in Warrington. You will be at the forefront of our client experience, delivering exceptional service daily supporting our clients and our wider team.
- Be the first point of contact for our clients in person and on the telephone.
- Ensure that clients feel supported and valued delivering award-winning client liaison.
- The ability to handle inbound phone calls.
- Deliver great customer service.
- Provide support to the wider administration team as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent Communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Experience in customer-facing roles would be desirable but full training will be given.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good telephone manners.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- An effective team player.
- Exceptional IT skills using Microsoft Office and other software-as-a-service cloud applications. We work in a paperless environment and use online applications to support our clients.
- To be professional and have discretion.
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm - Office based in Sankey Street, Central Warrington.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors?
- Established in 1821, Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors is a multi-award-winning law firm, with offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside.
- We are a forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement, progression, and training within the firm, with 66% of the current partners being trainee solicitors within the firm.
- We are market-leading in terms of the technology we deploy and have been paper free across the firm for several years.
- We are the number 1 rated firm locally on Review Solicitors for the services we provide and are highly rated nationally.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and is one of the fastest-growing traditional high-street firms in the area.
- Supportive and friendly culture. Following our 2oo year anniversary we are focusing on our people and our culture.
- We pay competitive salaries and believe strongly in a sustainable work-life balance - remembering that even though we are dealing with serious matters and individuals in difficult circumstances it is important to have fun with our colleagues.
- Staff Rewards and recognition – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as well-being, confidential counselling, and support.
- Individual and Team performance incentives
- Discounted legal services for colleagues, friends, and family.
- We love to support and get involved in the local communities that we serve.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Pension Plan.
- Up to 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as well-being and support. Additional rewards and team-building opportunities if department targets are met.
- The salary bracket for this role is £20,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply, please complete the following online application form here. The closing date for applications is Friday the 27th of October 2023 at 23:59hrs.
Or Scan the QR Code to begin the application.