We are looking for 2 talented individuals to join our award-winning conveyancing team. The role will suit an experienced conveyancing paralegal or conveyancing assistant. We as a firm are naturally agile and we are happy to recruit into either the Liverpool or Runcorn office as a base and role includes hybrid working. The conveyancing department operate very much as a team irrespective of location. This includes working from home which we have been doing since before the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bell Lamb & Joynson have been at our client's side since 1821, helping thousands of people move home. We are one of the fastest growing traditional high street conveyancing firms across Merseyside, North Cheshire, and the surrounding areas. Service is key to our success so client focused individuals would enjoy working within this growing team.
Runcorn, following the opening of the new Mersey gateway bridge has excellent transport links with Merseyside and Cheshire. Our modern and open plan Runcorn office is located near the shopping City with free parking and a large selection of shopping and leisure facilities upon its doorstep and has a large footfall. Our Liverpool office is based in near to Aintree the home of the Grand National and is a long-established office (over 40 years) and has free on street parking and is a 2-minute walk from Orrell Park train station on the Northern Line a few stops from Liverpool City Centre. Our Warrington office is the town centre within walking distance of all the local amenities with excellent accessibility for clients. Bell Lamb & Joynson utilises modern saas cloud-based systems and shares back-office support across our office network.
- Working within the team and supporting and experienced fee earner progressing residential conveyancing transactions on behalf of clients with emphasis on customer service and providing a high level of client satisfaction.
- Dealing with searches and the land registry via integrated case management software.
- Being able to work under pressure and in a target driven environment.
- Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage brokers and solicitors with exceptional standards of communication.
The role requires the following: -
- Relevant experience in conveyancing.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in person, by email and by phone.
- Computer literate with relevant experience in Microsoft office and software as a service cloud applications. Bell Lamb & Joynson runs a cloud-based case management system and runs a paperless office.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team and contribute positively to department targets.
- Ambition to progress. Bell Lamb & Joynson strongly believe in the development and training of staff with opportunities for advancement and progression. In 2021 Bell Lamb & Joynson have awarded 6 training contracts.
Why Work for Bell Lamb & Joynson Solicitors?
- Bell Lamb & Joynson were established in 1821 and is one of the regions oldest law firms and has offices across North Cheshire and Merseyside. This year marks our 200th Anniversary.
- A forward-thinking firm which has invested heavily in both IT and staff with clear opportunities for advancement, progression and training within the firm. The majority of partners over the years have started as trainee's within the firm and 66% of the current partners were trainee solicitors within the firm.
- We are market leading in terms of the technology we deploy and have been paper free across the firm for a number of years.
- We are the number 1 rated firm locally on review solicitors for the services we provide and are highly rated nationally.
- Bell Lamb & Joynson are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are one of the fastest growing traditional high street firms in the area.
- Supportive and friendly culture. For our 2oo year anniversary we are putting our people and culture front and centre.
- The firm is award winning and highly regarded.
- We pay competitive salaries and believe strongly in a sustainable work life balance - remembering that even though we are dealing with serious matters and individuals in difficult circumstances its important to have fun with our colleagues.
- Staff Rewards and recognition – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing, confidential counselling and support.
- Individual and Team performance incentives
- Discounted legal services for colleagues, friends and family.
- Agile and flexible working - we have had colleagues working from home well before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Death in Service Benefit
- Pension Plan
- Up to 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Staff Rewards Scheme via perk box – offering discounts on leisure, shopping, and free services such as wellbeing and support. Additional rewards and team building opportunities if department targets are met.
- Salary Bracket for this role is £18,000 to £22,000 depending on qualification and experience.
To Apply please complete the following online application form here.
Or Scan the QR Code to begin the application.